This page describes how this website processes personal data of users who connect to it.
This policy is provided pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 - Code regarding the protection of personal data - and to the GDPR n. 679/2016. It is intended to those interacting with the web services of the "Le Dame della Cortesella" Bed and Breakfast, for the protection of their personal data, accessible by telematic means from the address: www.ledamedellacortesella.com.
This policy does not apply to other possible websites accessible via our links.
The “holder” of data processing
By consulting this website, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed. The holder of their processing is:
Via Milano, 56
Place of data processing
The processing of data concerning the services of this website is carried out at the owner's premises. He deals directly with the proccesing except in the case of occasional maintenance. No data deriving from the web service is communicated or disseminated. The personal data provided by users are used only to perform the service or provision requested and are communicated to third parties only if this is necessary for the purpose.
Types of processing
The hosting server of this website creates log files in accordance with current rules on the registration of user accesses. These data do not allow a direct identification of the user. Only the judicial authorities can request these data and only they are able to trace back to the user identity through cross references with protected data coming from other providers.
The data stored in the log file concern pages visited by the user, access time, IP addresses and other parameters related to the user's operating system. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct operation.
Data supplied voluntarily by users
On this site the User may voluntarily and optionally provide his personal data, including e-mail address, for:
- send a request for availability or booking to the B&B
- send general requests
The compilation of the forms on the site involves the acquisition of data necessary to respond to the requests made. The acquisition of the sender's e-mail address and other personal data is necessary for the purpose of responding to the request.
Optional nature of data providing
Apart from what specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide or not personal data for availability requests, booking or other information. However, their absence could make it impossible to fulfill the request.
Methods of data processing
Personal data are processed using automated and paper-based tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. No data deriving from the web service is communicated or disseminated. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
Rights of a data subject
Art. 7 of Legislative Decree n.196/2003 - Right of access to personal data and other rights - and GDPR n.679/2016
A data subject has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
A data subject has the right to be informed:
- of the source of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
- of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
A data subject has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
A data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part, a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
How to exercise rights
Marketing purposes (GDPR n. 679/2016)
The data collected on this site on our part are NOT collected for marketing purposes.
Data retention (GDPR n. 679/2016)
Personal data collected on this site are not stored on it. If they are stored in another form they will be only for the period necessary for the fulfillment of the request.